Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet Megan, my Senior Portrait Representative at Dyer County High School


Megan, Senior Portrait Representative at Dyer County High School


My studio serves 10 area high schools by providing Senior Portraits featuring a distinctive beauty, combined with flair and symmetry.

At each high school I have a Senior Class Representative that promotes my studio and books appointments for the seniors in her particular school.

I am blessed with 10 fantastic representatives that are performing an outstanding job for my studio.

Representing me at Dyer County High School is Megan, a senior on the
DCHS Basketball Cheerleader Squad.
 

Each young lady will be highlighted in my Blog every  week as she deserves to recognized for her hard work on behalf of my studio and the seniors they serve.